The dance crew The Unnie Vibe and the dance school The Unnie Vibe Academy were founded by Wendy Huynh. Wendy has a great passion for K-pop and that is why the dance crew The Unnie Vibe was created. She founded the dance school The Unnie Vibe Academy during fall 2017 in order to spread her passion to even more people. The dance school focuses on K-pop and is a part of the K-pop community that Wendy is building. The crew consists of 19 members and is a K-pop crew based in Malmö which has existed since 2014. They have taken part in multiple shows, competitions, and other events with covers and choreographies created by Wendy.
In 2019, the crew flew to Korea, where they participated in an international K-pop dance cover competition. They won the competition and got to perform with the biggest girl group in Korea, called TWICE. They also progressed to the finale to compete against all the winners from each episode and finished at third place. The competition was broadcasted on the Korean TV channel JTBC. Watch parts of the show here
- The Unnie Vibe uploads dance videos on their Youtube channel. It has over two thousand subscribers, and their most watched video has over 85.000 views [watch here]
- 1st place Kpop plot Twist Stockholm 2018 choreography by Wendy [watch here]
- 1st place Kpop Showdown Närcon Linköping 2018 Intro choreography by Wendy [watch here]
- 1st place Nordic Kpop Showdown Finland Helsinki 2018 Intro choreography by Wendy [watch here]
- 1st place on the show Stage K ep. 4 on JTBC with TWICE, South Korea Seoul 2019 [watch here]
- 3rd place FINALE on the show Stage K ep 10 and 11 on JTBC, South Korea Seoul 2019. Watch all of our parts of the show here
- 1st place Bow Down Best Showcase 2019 Malmöfestivalen [watch here]
- 1st place K-Pop Festival on Digital Platform 2021 Korean Embassy in Sweden [watch here]
- 1st place The Show Off 2022 Pildammsteatern [watch here]
- The Unnie Vibe are also active on Facebook and Instagram! Two K-rnb artist Golden, Chancellor and the Korean rapper Flowsik have commented and liked their Instagram videos.